Schedule your personal, team or corporate training
Our Aquatics Program
Growing up in an ocean lifeguard family on the South Shore of Long Island, Ben Briglio has a wealth of experience in several aquatic fields.
- Town of Hempstead (NY) Ocean Lifeguard 2012-2019
- Ocean Lifeguard Lieutenant 2017-2019
- United Lifesaving Association National Championships 2x Bronze Medalist
- United Lifesaving Association Mid Atlantic Regional Championships Gold Medalist
- American Red Cross CPR/First Aid Certified
Elementary Swim Lessons
Ages 3 and up. Private swim lessons from the comfort of your own home. Basics of blowing bubbles, floating, trading water and basic safety skills up to mastering the 4 main swimming strokes. No prior swimming experience needed
Ocean Lifeguard Skill Training
Serving Central Florida’s Coastal Towns. Learn basic to advanced ocean lifeguarding skills including but not limited to surfboard rescues, torp rescues, scenario practice, etc.
Ocean Safety Instruction
Done either at the beach or at home. Lessons about how rip currents work and how to escape them safely. Information and tips about how to get a lifeguard’s attention in the water if in trouble, etc.
Learn the basics of paddling, catching, and standing up on waves.
Gains on the Go
Mobile Gym Hours
Monday-Friday: 6:30am - 8:00pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only
Sunday: By Appointment Only